We May Be The Place For You And Your Child
- If you are looking for a “safe harbor” for your children
- If you are looking for Athens’ full-time, year round church preschool
- If you are looking for a preschool that has full and half day sessions with flexible scheduling and a hot lunch program
- If you are looking for a preschool that is fully licensed with qualified teachers and staff
- If you are looking for a preschool with ODJFS approval.
THEN ATHENS CHURCH OF CHRIST PRESCHOOL IS YOUR ANSWER!
Full and half day openings for children, ages 2 1/2 (and fully toilet trained)-5 for the fall.
Call (740) 594-6404 for information
The Athens Church of Christ Preschool operates under a progressive Christ-centered approach to learning for preschool children. We believe in a child-centered, teacher-facilitated philosophy to teaching and learning. Research shows that children learn best through interactive, hands-on experiences and much repetition. We have designed our program and our rooms so that children are free to explore, learn, and develop at their own pace in a developmentally and age-appropriate way.
ACCP is intent on drawing from all experiences in children’s lives to provide the most consistent and appropriate education. We believe in providing a secure, warm, and nurturing environment. We offer an experience based curriculum which incorporates each child’s unique home and community experiences into their school program. Therefore, we provide a structured classroom schedule designed specifically to insure the flexible and individualized program we know is appropriate for young children
Facts About Our Preschool
- Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- We have both full day programs and half day programs.
- We have flexible scheduling (when and where possible-call the director for more information).
- We now have available space for before and after school care for those who are in Kindergarten thru 6th grade.
This fee scale is subject to change. Please contact the director for up-to-date fee information.
- Registration fee – $30
- Full Day (7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) – $31.00 per day
- Half Day (7:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) – $19.00 per day
- Half Day (12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.) – $16.00 per day
- Before Care – $8 per day; $40.00 per week
- After Care – $8 per day; $40.00 per week
- Before and After Care – $80.00 per week
- Hourly Rate: $5 per hour; a two-hour minimum will apply, with the exception of school delays and early releases.
- Late Fee: $.40 (40 cents) per minute; late fees will be applied for every minute after the child’s regular pick-up time (12:30 for a.m. half days; 5:30 for p.m. half days and whole days)
- Bills are due at the first of each month. Children will not receive care from our center if tuition payments are not made by the first of each month.
- Parents are still charged if the child is absent from the program. Bills will only be prorated if the preschool is scheduled to be closed. (Example: Labor Day will not be charged). ACCP may charge for up to five calamity days.
- Credit will be given for a maximum of 10 vacation days per year if the director is given a written notice 30 days prior to the date of the vacation.
- Sibling Discount: Only applies to two siblings (or more) in the preschool program. Before and After Care are not eligible for the discount.
- Both Preschool children full time (all day every day) – 20% discount for one child
- One Preschool child full time and one part time – 10% discount for one child
- Both Preschool children part time – 10% discount for one child
- Breakfast & hot lunch for full day & morning half day sessions, and afternoon snack for preschool and school age children.
- JFS approved in Athens, Meigs, and Morgan counties
- ODJFS licensed
- Qualified, loving staff and teachers
Address785 West Union Street
Athens, OH 45701
(beside Morrison Elementary)
Phone Number: 740-594-6404