We May Be The Place For You And Your Child
- If you are looking for a “safe harbor” for your children
- If you are looking for Athens’ full-time, year round church preschool
- If you are looking for a preschool that has full and half day sessions with flexible scheduling and a hot lunch program
- If you are looking for a preschool that is fully licensed with qualified teachers and staff
- If you are looking for a preschool with ODJFS approval.
THEN ATHENS CHURCH OF CHRIST PRESCHOOL IS YOUR ANSWER!
Full and half day openings for children, ages 2 1/2 (and fully toilet trained)-5 for the fall.
Call (740) 594-6404 for information
The Athens Church of Christ Preschool operates under a progressive Christ-centered approach to learning for preschool children. We believe in a child-centered, teacher-facilitated philosophy to teaching and learning. Research shows that children learn best through interactive, hands-on experiences and much repetition. We have designed our program and our rooms so that children are free to explore, learn, and develop at their own pace in a developmentally and age-appropriate way.
ACCP is intent on drawing from all experiences in children’s lives to provide the most consistent and appropriate education. We believe in providing a secure, warm, and nurturing environment. We offer an experience based curriculum which incorporates each child’s unique home and community experiences into their school program. Therefore, we provide a structured classroom schedule designed specifically to insure the flexible and individualized program we know is appropriate for young children
Facts About Our Preschool
- Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- We have both full day programs and half day programs.
- We have flexible scheduling (when and where possible-call the director for more information).
- We now have available space for before and after school care for those who are in Kindergarten thru 6th grade.
This fee scale was made effective August 26, 2014; however, fees are subject to change. Please contact the director for up-to-date fee information.
- Registration fee – $25
- Full Day (7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) – $29.00 per day
- Half Day (7:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) – $17.00 per day
- Half Day (12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.) – $14.00 per day
- Before Care – $35.00 per week
- After Care – $35.00 per week
- Before and After Care – $70.00 per week
- Parents are still charged if the child is absent from the program. Bills will only be prorated if the preschool is scheduled to be closed. (Example: Labor Day will not be charged). ACCP may charge for up to five calamity days.
- Sibling Discount: Only applies to two siblings (or more) in the preschool program. Before and After Care are not considered for the discount.
- Both Preschool children full time (all day every day) – 20% discount for one child
- One Preschool child full time and one part time – 10% discount for one child
- Both Preschool children part time – 10% discount for one child
- Breakfast & hot lunch for full day & morning half day sessions, and afternoon snack for preschool and school age children.
- JFS approved in Athens, Meigs, and Morgan counties
- ODJFS licensed
- Qualified, loving staff and teachers
Address785 West Union Street
Athens, OH 45701
(beside Morrison Elementary)
Phone Number: 740-594-6404